CMAX Palmerston. Nice little cinema. a 4 plex but the cinema direction board has 6!! The Manager Andrew is pushing for another 2 screens so at least the board is showing the right information if this happens!
Caught a cab over to Darwin Casurina. Just like every other BCC cinema that was built 11 years ago. Star carpet and bright walls. Staff running around putting up karate kid posters and very shocked that I turned up without their GM!! Looking very sheepish.
A bit of a scary shopping centre but I decided to catch the bus back into town to get a bit more of a lay of the land and give the cabs a rest. Most eye opening 2 bucks I have ever spent! I have never been so quiet in my life. I would have taken photos for everyone to enjoy however I value my life a bit more. Mullets as far as the eye can see and a very "friendly" aboriginal man who likes a bit of a tipple and decided to talk to me.
Couldnt get off the bus fast enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment